Hamburger menu
READY FOR A GETAWAY TRAVEL?
DID YOU KNOW THAT... WE WILL COLLECT YOU AT THE AIRPORT FOR FREE?
DID YOU KNOW THAT ... MILLEAGE IS UNLIMITED?
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!
HIRE YOUR MOTORHOME IN PORTUGAL
Please select pick up and drop off dates
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
Class Comfort
3 people
2 beds (1 couple + 1 single)

Motorhome rental
Discount
  x€

Taxes
Pick up on saturday x€
Drop off on saturday x€

TOTAL x€
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
Class Family
5 people
3 beds (2 couple + 1 single)

Motorhome rental
Discount
  x€

Taxes
Pick up on saturday x€
Drop off on saturday x€

TOTAL x€
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
Class Plus
7 people
5 beds (2 couple + 3 single)

Motorhome rental
Discount
  x€

Taxes
Pick up on saturday x€
Drop off on saturday x€

TOTAL x€
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
Capacity for 3 people | 2 beds (1 couple + 1 single)
These motorhome plants are examples for each class. Once we are constantly renewing our fleet, final vehicle to supply could be different but always respecting berth capacities for each class.
BASE EQUIPMENT
- Toilet WC
- Hot and cold water
- Separate shower cabin
- Central heating
- Cooker
- Fridge and freezer
DESCRIPTION
Perfect motorhome for those interested in a real adventure.
It has a comfortable double bed but if someone comes over, there's a drop down bed ready to be used.
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
Capacity for 5 people | 3 beds (2 couple + 1 single)
These motorhome plants are examples for each class. Once we are constantly renewing our fleet, final vehicle to supply could be different but always respecting berth capacities for each class.
BASE EQUIPMENT
- Toilet WC
- Hot and cold water
- Separate shower cabin
- Central heating
- Cooker
- Fridge and freezer
DESCRIPTION
Ideal camper for families - great for couples with 2 children!
Provides two double beds, one at the back and a drop down bed.
In case of need, the dining table quickly becomes an extra bed for 1 person.
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
  • motorhome
Capacity for 7 people | 5 beds (2 couple + 3 single)
These motorhome plants are examples for each class. Once we are constantly renewing our fleet, final vehicle to supply could be different but always respecting berth capacities for each class.
BASE EQUIPMENT
- Toilet WC
- Hot and cold water
- Separate shower cabin
- Central heating
- Cooker
- Fridge and freezer
DESCRIPTION
Ideal camper for those who privilege having space!
It has a spacious double bed, a bunk bed with two single beds and a fabulous dining room. The WC has a separate shower cabin and the kitchen is conveniently sized for a comfortable holiday with family or friends.
If necessary, the dining room is quickly converted, offering 3 more adult beds.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Taxes and service fee
- Unlimited mileage
- Full insurance coverage
- European road assistance
- LED TV with DVD player
- Air conditioning in cab
- Awning
- Bicycle rack
- Inverter 400w
- CD and MP3 radio
- 2 propane gas bottles
- WC chemicals
- Water hose
- Electric cable
- Pan and broom
- Transfer from/to airport
FAQ
  • Who can rent our motor homes?
    Every driver over 23 years old, with driving license for at least 2 years.
  • What is the security deposit?
    The security deposit is not a payment!
    The security deposit corresponds to the customer responsibility in case of accident, theft or damage to the vehicle.
    For the security deposit, you need to present your credit card, VISA or MASTERCARD , on the pick up day.
  • How is it done?
    For the security deposit, you need to present your credit card, VISA or MASTERCARD , on the pick up day.
  • Is there a minimum rental period?
    yes: 3 days in the low and medium season and 1 week in the high season.
  • What extras do i have available to rent?
    We have available to hire extra equipment such as kitchen kits, bedding kits, towels kit, baby chairs, camping table, camping chair, GPS with Europe map.
    To assure these items, please reserve them until 48h before pick up.
  • What do I need to book a Motorhome?
    Your booking will be validated after filling out the form provided by Campilider and payment of 25% of the reserve. The remaining 75% up to 8 days before the pick up of the Motorhome.
  • Can i take my pet?
    Pets are not allowed. Otherwise, cleaning expenses are 100€.
  • Can i travel outside Portugal?
    Yes. Our motor homes are free to travel all over Europe at no additional cost. For countries outside Europe, please contact us.
  • Can i Pick up the Motorhome in PORTO (Ovar) and drop off in ALGARVE (Faro)?
    No. Pick up and drop off are always in the same rental station.
  • Is there anywhere to leave my car?
    We offer the possibility of leaving your car at our stations, free of charge for the duration of your rental.
  • What are the schedules to pick up and drop off the Motorhome?
    Monday to Friday. Pick up from 15h to 17h, drop off from 10h to 11h.
    - Pick up and drop off on Saturdays or out of normal scheduled times are possible on request. Surcharge €30.
  • Tolls payment.
    Passing with motorhome on a former Scuts highways is entirely responsibility of the client.
    To pay, you should go to an establishment of CTT or a PAYSHOP store and indicate the license of the motor home you used on the trip as well as the days when you used. You can also make payment directly on the site www.ctt.pt.
    On other highways, payment should be done on the end of it.
  • What is the consumption of a Motorhome?
    Between 10/11lts /100kms.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 10% discount for more than 20 days rentals.
- Minimum 3 days during low and mid seasons. Minimum 7 days during high season.
- Pick up and drop off in Oporto (Ovar) or Algarve (Faro), Monday to Friday. Pick up from 15h to 17h, drop off from 10h to 11h.
- Pick up and drop off on Saturdays or out of normal scheduled times are possible on request. Surcharge €30.
- The daily rates are charged for each calendar day. However, the days of collection and return will be charged together as a single day.
- Prepayment of 25% on reservation. Remaining 75% until 8 days before pick up day. Security deposit on pick up day by Credit Card.
- Security deposit of €1.500 for possible damages in the vehicle. Deposit will be returned in a maximum of 8 days after the drop off.
- Minimum age of hirer and driver 23 years and class B driving license for at least 2 years.
- All vehicles are non-smoking vehicles. Pets are not allowed. Otherwise, cleaning expenses are €100.
- Motorhome is supplied with a full tank and must return in the same condition. Otherwise, a service fee of €9 will be charged plus fuel.
- Vehicles are clean when they handed over and must be clean when they are returned. If the cleaning of the interior and/or emptying of the toilet
cartridge have only been carried out partially or not at all when the vehicle is returned, cleaning charge will be €100.
- If, for any reason not concerned to Campilider (theft, accident, etc.), it’s impossible to fulfil the service on the pick up date, the money received
will be reimbursed and nothing more could be claimed. Mechanical problems during rental should be claimed to chassis manufacturer (Ford/Fiat).
- The renter is always responsible to authorities for running after the contractual limits and assumes all responsibility concerning to infractions or
others non accidental damages during the rental.